23.7.03

"YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG ONCE, BUT YOU CAN STAY IMMATURE FOREVER"

I'm burning new Chem-Mixes now again. Ive been through more blank discs than I own CD's this week. I can't write any more about how much I love this album, cause it's all I write about. i want you all to have it...

Today, Grandpa Al makes Grandpa Factor's day when he writes on his website: "WE START ON THE COCKS AND MINISTRY CD'S IN THE STUDIO STARTING AROUND AUG.15 (PRE-PRODUCTION) WE HAVE CONFIRMATIONS FROM: OGRE, GIBBY HAYNES,CHRIS CONNELY, LUC VAN ACKER, AND OF COURSE, PAUL, LOUIS, MIKEY, MAX, REY, AND MYSELF. WE ALSO ARE GETTING LUXA PAN RECORDS UP AND RUNNING TO RELEASE A LOT OF THE OUT OF PRINT STUFF. (PAIL HEAD, 1000 HOMO DJ'S, OLD COCKS, ACID HORSE, BLACKOUTS ETC. ETC. ETC.)"

I just literally had two conversations with two different people about how they should be doing this shit. Well done Al!

Cerati tomorrow. It's gonna own like no other.

F

No comments: