10.7.03

'WHO THE F**K IS IN THE DRESSING ROOM?

Hypefactor day 3: Reviewed B's guitar work since the last session. SOLID. Because of new additions to songs, I had to go back and change or improve upon some of my previously recorded basslines. Started a new tune that now takes us into the Cerati territory I have been hoping to go into. There is a nice groove to this one and a great light synth line that meshes well with the live instruments. Makes you bop yer head as it goes along. Finally got my hands on a guitar instead of a bass for a change to write some leads. Had been dying to do that since THE MOTIVE. Great Wall was eaten. We have six songs in the hopper now. Tomorrow the guest stars arrive.

I just realized you might not know who Cerati is. Go NOW to www.cerati.com. The man is a genius and an inspiration. Check him out. NOW. You'll thank me.

Chemlab artwork decisions to be made this weekend. I'm excited to see the options. The artwork is being done by a guy named Michael who has an excellent website www.burnlab.com (no relation to Chemlab). In the meantime, the conversations now turn to tracklistings and where to place the sutures. The Deadline might get pushed a week to make sure everything is perfect. I think thats a VERY wise idea.

S.O. has just made me tea. Sweet girl!

F

No comments: