9.7.03

Where's Me Mic???

Jamie Duffy calls tonight to discuss Chemlab. In the almost decade I have known him, I don't recall him this excited about a project. He and I are rivet geeks to the end. We share that bond. I know. Needless to say the new mixes are coming from his twisted brain and deft hands, so my cup of tea is hoisted in his honour for a job well-done...(so far. the record ain't done yet).

Today, i see the first print ad for Chemlab in Outburn. This shit is REAL now. Also in this issue is an ad for the aggression and Hypefactor. I'm sure it will take the label the same amount of time to figure out that Hypefactor is one word as they did realizing the Kidd is my younger brother. rrr

Ash calls tonight to discuss Hypefactor. Ash, along with the in-demand Ms. Emmet, will bring much to the table this week. He updates me on Ass Cobra. I update him on HF and Chemlab. We express our mutual excitement for the Cerati gig on the 30th. I predict some great music to come out of the aggression's "Power Station/Arcadia" phase.

Matt Gentile posts the first non-F.J. blog entry. THANKS. Matt is correct, I did in fact throw a temper tantrum regarding a new STAR WARS video game, which is NOT for PS2, but for the dreaded X-BOX (christened by me that very night as a "F**K BOX). Matt and his lovely underage girlfriend invite me to drink beer with them and old German people this weekend.

Brandt IM's to say "I'm laying guitars down for you bitch". Now THAT is progress.

Matrix's remix of the aggression song "THE LION's DEN" gets airplay on CYBERAGE RADIO (http://www.cyberage.cx). Very exciting.

S.O. goes out for the evening with the ladies. I stare at the Episode 3 WebCam. I watched them do makeup tests for Kit Fisto. You have no clue who that is, right? Oh I do! I love having a 5 year old cousin who, like me, has an encyclopedic knowledge of all things STAR WARS.

Back to the studio for tomorrow for HF Day 3.

F

No comments: