31.7.03

"It lived up to the Hype"

All you have to do is read my previous Cerati review and apply it to last night here in NYC, with a few noted changes:

1. You would think with the amount of money Webster Hall rakes in thanks to the millions of tourists, Long Islanders and Tunnell People they bring it weekly, the could turn on the freaking aircon.

2. Crowd was MUCH better than LA, a rarity in NYC.

3. Cerati thankfully didn't play the rap song from his album, which would have sent Ash home screaming bloody murder.

4. He altered the middle part of his set to fit on some more reworkings from his previous record Bocanada. Ace.

I'm glad Ash and B got to see this so they have a good understanding as to where I am at in my head musically.

Meanwhile, Chemlab should be done as I type. Looking forward to the final mixes, track order, etc. Now the fun beings. Web site and merch are discussed with Louche

And finally, back to HF2, which has been itching at me. Lots of new plug ins, courtesy of Ash for me to play with in Cubase. FUN.

F

No comments: