26.2.05

Vice


Colin as Crockett
Originally uploaded by Hypefactor.
Previously on this Blog, you may have read how concerned I was that MIAMI VICE was going to be turned into a new motion picture by it's creator, Michael Mann and would star Colin "Anna's Ex" Farrell and Jamie "No, really I haven't gone Hollywood" Foxx in the roles originated by Don Johnson and Phillip Michael Thomas, respectively.

Without going on my usual long rant, this photo confirms everything I hoped this movie wasn't going to be. I hope I'm wrong and this is some shot of Crockett undercover. Prove me wrong, lads, prove me wrong. Michael Mann is an amazing director, so keep your fingers crossed. But so far...ehh.

Sadly, and Dan Hamill will confirm this, I went to several school dances in the 8th grade dressed like this only to leave said dances early to make sure I made it home in time to see, what do you think, MIAMI VICE. If Colin does a remake of Don Johnson's single HEARTBEAT, I'll be impressed, but I didn't buy Don's version either. I'm not that crazy. However, if there's a petition to get NASH BRIDGES on to DVD, I'll be the first to sign.

F

1 comment:

fuss said...

True.

"Will & Grace" last week proved that Stuart Townsend is the new hot Oirish. This pic and that hair is the nail in Farrell's midget-sized coffin.
Meanwhile, who's playing Sheena Easton?