3.2.05

"I just want to play KAMIKAZI"


Drum and Bass
Originally uploaded by Hypefactor.
This is actually a true story: While walking down Fifth Avenue today listening to the aggression (prompted by Mattagement to do so, just for the record), I literally walked right into the aggression's drummer in the middle of 16th Street. This is not the first time I have randomly encountered the wonderful Ms. Emmet, but it is nevertheless always a treat to spend some quality time with someone so lovely, talented and jangly. And just so you know, she looks downright hot in beige.

She, like me, is baffled as to where the Hypefactor album is, but had a good laugh when she heard what I was listening to on the IPOD. We briefly touched on "The Big A" and somehow during all this, the above quote came out of her mouth. I assured her that she will play that song again in her lifetime.

I wasn't lying.

F

8 comments:

ashley said...

Obviously, my man F loves to post pics now that he figured out how.

ashley said...

It is a great shot, though.

mjg. said...

HATE!!! WE WANT HATE!!!

brandtgassman said...

The hypefactor record is now on hold indefinitely until I can save up the $800 to fix the laptop, whose USB and Firewire ports have died.

ashley said...

ADMIT IT, you poured water in them to avoid having to commit.

Let's 'ave it!

mjg. said...

DAMN B!!! the Douche is calling you OUT, son!

brandtgassman said...

Sabotage is only fun when it's cheap.

F.J. said...

So are drugs, supposedly.