8.2.05

A Quick Peep

Further on the Oasis show at Madison Square Garden...I still didn't believe it was actually happening, but then Irene pointed out that posters for the gig had started appearing on a building outside our apartment. To further prove that this seemingly impossible gig is not something of mine or Noel Gallagher's imagination...I now have tickets to this gig thanks to Mr. Dan Hamill who was alerted to a very obscure presale this morning via the official website. He informed me just as I was about to get to the gym. Luckily, he found me, and the Stewart Manor All Stars displayed the teamwork that destroyed the weak while playing Celebrity two Saturday ago and were able to obtain seats that are so insanely close on the floor that Danny can scream WHO THE FUCK IS ANDY BELL!? and the bassist will probably hear him. I don't think irony comes into play when I tell you we will be in row G on in the dead center of the floor.

I think at this point I must accept that this gig is happening. My credit card tells me so.

F

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Stewart Manor All Stars will never be denied!

G