1.1.05

Vacation Diary New Years Eve

Wake up massively Ill. Laid out. Watch the rest of the OFFICE. Try to eat. Fever. Sweats. Chills. Even more Sith photos can't keep me awake. Bed for many hours. Texts, phone calls all go missed. Irene plays nurse. Sleep for 4 hours. No good. Irene goes shopping with Fuss while I sleep. Try go get up, fall (thats more cause I was clumsy than ill). More sleep. Wake up. Try to watch movies. Can't. Try to eat some Korean food (very good) Irene has made. Watch Jumpstreet, first half of season 1 (so 80's it hurts). Take meds. Zone out. New Years at home. Not a bad thing. Watch 24 HOUR PARTY PEOPLE again. My apologies to friends, family and Saintface for missing New Years and kudos to Irene for dealing with the 6 year old Frank Jeffrey.

In the New Year, I can only wish you all the best (except Anonymous, who is a massive douche). Good things are gonna happen. (sorry this isn't wittier, I'm still out of it). Asshole.

F

No comments: