27.1.05

History...Revised and Otherwise

As some of you may or may not know, despite the lack of attention the aggression (or as Ash and I call it, "The Big A") gets on this blog, they DO have a new album coming out soon called (at last) REVISIONIST HISTORY, featuring remixes that span their entire career as a signed band (meaning, from 1997 on). There is some great stuff on here and I'm really excited that a lot of people's hard work, not just our own, will see the light of day properly. I just finished the artwork for the record (We FINALLY get to use a 10pm shot of the Icelandic "sunset" for the cover) and barring a remix or two (HELLO SEAN!), the music is good to go. This album is a fucking winner and a half and closes the chapter known as the Tinman years for good. It's a nice feeling.

Anyhow, to that effect, I was recently approached by a fanzine to discuss the entire run of the aggression to date, my work with Chemlab and other bands, and of course, the future with Hypefactor. The girls who did the interview really did their homework and asked some very in depth questions. It's not every day you get to do this kind of thing, so it was very important to me to do it right. I might not ever get another chance and as you know, I certainly enjoy boviating as much as possible.

Anyway, O.D. on all things Frank here: http://www.rockstarjournalism.com/

This interview stirred a lot of good emotions for me. I was really flattered to be asked to do this. Like the aggression, it means the world to me.

F

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This was great, if only for the fact that it may be closest we ever see you to being humble.

-Evan

brandtgassman said...

Boviating?

ashley said...

Bovine University?

mjg. said...

*sniff*...*sniff*...did someone poo-bomb in here?