30.1.05

I collect...

Tasche went to the gym, so I decided to run some errands solo around Park Slope. Upon walking outside, one of the tracks from Johnny Marr's album came on the pod, and that track combined with the weather (sunny, cold but not cold enough to prevent thawing and melting) brought back REALLY strong memories of the MOGPac trip to Russia, specifically the last few days we were in St. Petersburg. Those who were on the trip might remember that I finally accepted (for what it is) the Marr album as great while we were there, though I think I've grown attached to anything we listened to while we were staying at the Swiss Consulate! Anyway, I played the rest of the 7 tunes I like from that album as I did what I had to do. If any of you are reading this at some point this afternoon, go outside RIGHT NOW and see if it doesn't remind of St. Pete's.

What a trip.


This one's for you Angry Ellie,

Ash.

5 comments:

F.J. said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Who's Angry Ellie?

G

F.J. said...

Oh please....

mjg. said...

def. price-less - adj. 1)Of inestimable worth; invaluable; 2)Highly amusing, absurd, or odd: a priceless remark. See also: Angry Ellie's face when she met Yura/Atom in the SPb train station.

F.J. said...

Well done, Grendel!