30.1.05

To Russia with Love


Young Love
Originally uploaded by Hypefactor.
Russia seems to be on the brain of the MOGpac this week. At a party thrown by my lovely significant other in our home last night (that Ash didn't attend but was invited to as was Robin, Charles, Peter and Matt), I gave G and the Kidd their housewarming gifts for their new pad in QUEENS.

For G, I gave him a photo of the MOGpac on the last night in Moscow (the first time) posing for a group photo at dinner in a deserted and large eating establishment. I think I broke a chair that night. the photo was placed in a PURPLE frame and had "BEST FRIENDS" engraved on the bottom, just to keep it as gay as possible.

For The Kidd, I also gave him a framed photo (though not in a gay frame): it is a photo of him at a place called Milk on the last night in Moscow (the second time). With him in the photo is the young lady Dan Hamill brought back to the hotel for the kidd to sleep with. They look extremely happy. Young lovers. Next to them in the picture is Tom Whitfleet.

Trust me when I say to my fellow MOGpackers that you would have paid millions to see this moment. His reaction to this photo is priceless.

Here it is...

F


Addendum: My assistant, who also attended to the party last night, just sent me this via text "thanks for having us last night. That was funny as shit when you gave 'The kidd' the framed photo of that chick he slept with. He did a double take when he saw the actual picture!"

2 comments:

ashley said...

B-R-illiant.

Anonymous said...

Saturdee night was great. Kudos to Irene on the wonderful food and thanks to all for the gayest and most racist round of Celebrity evs.
The Mogblog is looking real pretty today...
D'orge