10.1.05

"I Shall Do What I Must!"

24 was fucking MENTAL again tonight and we have been VERY spoiled by the 4 hours of episodes in 2 nights. I can't handle it. Jack Bauer holding up a gas station was PRICELESS.

Speaking of which, USA Today reports:

Star Wars alums Neeson and Jackson both offered hints that George Lucas has shot a top-secret cameo of Neeson as Qui-Gon Jinn's ghost, à la Alec Guinness, for May's Episode III: Revenge of the Sith. "I can't speak about it," Neeson joked. "Jedi code of ethics."

You know I love STAR WARS, but what you don't know is that my second favourite character in the whole series, behind Han Solo, is Qui Gon Jinn. I'm really hoping he pops up in some form (Listen closely and you can hear him ATTACK OF THE CLONES). Four more months!

F

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I too enjoyed 24. I was watching it as I mixed "With Teeth"



TR