23.12.04

Pure Liquid Elegance

Hey, I was in one of "the coolest bands of all time in the industrial scene". Some of you were as well. I read it on Ebay! Really.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=307&item=4062192183&rd=1

There are members of the aggression who I don't think have that shirt. I, of course, have 12 of them (no I don't). When I think of the aggression, the word elegant never came to mind. However, should any of you industrial half asses decide to bid on this, please save the Electric Hellfire Club shirt for Tom, thanks.

F

11 comments:

ashley said...

Amen.

ashley said...

Did we ever play in Canada?

ashley said...

The best part's that they're USED.

F.J. said...

We only played canda in our most perfect of dreams, and I think everything in the aggression was used in one form or another.

F

ashley said...

G and The Kidd played Canada though, didn't they?

F.J. said...

Yes, Ash, but in that context, it was not a country, but rather "Canada" was a game they would play in the comforts of their own hotel rooms, and now hopefully Woodside, that involves "Playing with our friends up North". Come Ash, i thought of all those times travelling with Matt, you would be hip to this shit.

Anonymous said...

i like how he's throwing the aggression shirt in as a bonus, as if the other shirts are quite enough to sell the deal, but getting a free aggression shirt with it, damn, where's my credit card.!?!

Anonymous said...

the above comment was made by me, G

ashley said...

G, that's not the way that I took the eBay post. I think he's saying he's throwing in the "Alchemy Thursdays @ Nation" shirt since he has two and it's cool. Remember, he's selling band shirts, so I think he's throwing in the club shirt.

ashley said...

WAIT, are G and The Kidd moving into Tom's old place? You know, the place his parents gave him the rent money for even though he still lived with them?

Anonymous said...

I stand corrected Ash, I read that ebay post wrong. And while I will be not moving in to Tom's old place in Woodside, his mom is more than welcome to pay the kidd's half of the rent.

G