30.12.04

"ASSHOLE!"

I DID go to work, but some cool shit happens. Luckily this vacation diary ends Sunday, so here goes: Woke up. Work out. LURCH, CHILL. Go to office, buy tons of comics (New TEEN TITANS is insanely good). E-mail banter with Ash, he's working on MOG-X. Meanwhile, Digital Brothel drops a line to tell me to get my ass in gear with the aggression remix album and prep. Aces. Discuss new remix from Cyanotic. Where's Jared? Spoiler stills from the SITH make it online, hours of speculation ensues (not just by me)...

...WE INTERRUPT THIS BLOGGY BLOG BLOG FOR THE FOLLOWING FRANK JEFFREY DESANTO THEORY: Hello, I have a new theory regarding STAR WARS spoilers: I think these few guys who keep throwing out high res stills and spoilers that reveal some plot and characters are actually sent this stuff by Lucasfilm as a clever way to build fan buzz. As some of you may know, I have some insight into these things. I'm convinced that when you see images on a site like this, http://www.aptirrelevance.com/sw-archive/searchresults.php?browse=rots they are deliberately sent out to the internet fan community. Am I complaining? No, but once again, Lucas and friends find new ways for me to lose hours of my life. RESUME BLOGGITY BLOG BLOG...

...Wrote some more, ironing out some points. Forcing a deadline of like 1/11. Tried to read all my new comics on train, but there were just too many. Home. Evan has new CONSTANTINE game preview. Scary and fun game. Like the movie (yes, I saw it like ages ago, asshole). My word of the day is asshole, cause it's used in the videogame repeatedly, which of course I ended up repeating nonstop. Asshole. Anyway, this takes up hours. Sushi. Home. GTA. Watch first two episodes of THE OFFICE (genius). Stare at SITH photos again, some new ones pop up, thats like 5 today. One is now wallpaper on laptop. Blog. Bed. Asshole.

1 comment:

mjg. said...

i told you THE OFFICE was genius.