31.10.03

DONT TRIP, PETER!

Back again from another Saintface gig last night, this time an early show at Mercury Lounge. Solid as always, and some of these new songs, including the set closer, are great dance tunes. However the gig was too early and quite, ahem, Frankly, I think they are playing around town too much. They should be out there less while their album is in progress. It will build anticpation and they would have better turn outs at the gigs. PLaying too much gives people the opportunity to skip a gig because they can always see them "next time". The aggression would play gigs like events so if you missed it, you were screwed (that doesnt always work either, but hey). As for the Saintface album, I predict this album will be quite good and worth the wait. Peter again is cryptic when asked about certain songs being on the album. He should be when I'm around, I guess!

I met with with both Peter Saintface and Michael Saintface tonight to discuss the new Hypefactor album. I also took the opportunity to finally give them the HF2 demos. Brandt got a bunch of songs into better shape so I could give them to the guys. They seem excited and Peter in particular seemed really keen on getting into it. I hope they can be a big part of this.

As mentioned above, new HF demos are now circulating amongst the core crew. I had purposely stayed away from listening to the tunes for a few weeks so I would be fresh eared when hearing these new roughs. I'm happy to report I am still loving this bitch and want very badly to get back into this record tomorrow. We're ready for live drums!

Ill be posting less mostly because Former High School Classmate turned College Roommate turned Magazine Writer got me the new Smackdown game for the PS2...what can I say other than THANKS!

three words: Cerati. Remix. Album. I ran straight to Ebay and got this 2cd bitch from Argentina. I cannot wait.

And the day begins....


No comments: