3.5.07

Quick Stop in

Hi: As I type, I'm racing to get my ass in gear as I am jumping west for a stopover in LA. I'm leaving now and will be back Saturday afternoon. Just one full day. The glamourous life. I don't mind though. Irene's working both nights, I get to see Vikki, hopefully Mom Bradish, and work with my friend Frank. Then I will race back home, hopefully see SpiderMan and work on some tunes.

Speaking of tunes, I made it back finally to the studio the other night and it was a frustrating experionce. I had ideas in my head, but I couldn't quite get them across on "tape'. Hours and hours trying new parts but it never quite clicked. I rarely get really frustrated but it was one of those nights. Brandt, like a producer, set me at ease, but usually I am good with results. Oh well. Now I can work on some argentinian electronic half ass on the plane.

Ok, see you in a bit, in a meantime, enjoy my new favourite myspace site: www.myspace.com/peterhookneworder

It's the real Hooky too!

F

No comments: