11.9.05

WARNING

It has come to my attention that there is a new trend of "Blog-Spamming" which has effected this site. Basically if you read comments like "yeah great, now buy my christmas cards" or something, thats spam, but if it's "Frank you pretentious cunt boy" then it's ok and acceptable here. This kinda spam usually didn't bother me, but it bothers Mattagment (pictured), who actually has gone after several culprits (much to my enjoyment). To make his life slightly easier, as he has several bands to manage, I, being a good client, have changed the settings to make it so you have to REGISTERED to post on this blog. I'm sorry for all you regulars who just randomly post, but for my friends such as D'orge, G, etc who are not registered, it's time you did it. It's easy and don't let it discourage you from sharing in my ever day here on the MOGblog.

Was this ok, Matt?

F

2 comments:

ashley said...

OH WORD!

You totally have to report "Jerome" to blogger.com, F. Too funny.

Now buy my Xmas cards.

brandtgassman said...

Matt? Are you going to tuxedo this guy?

>o<