29.9.05

SUSPECTS PART DOUCHE

OK. Internal debate continues. I have been able to prove to the doubters that Anus is not ME. Due to popular demand (and based on recent comments about HF), I have arranged it so that in order to comment on this very blog you must be a registered member of it. Therefore, you can Email me at FJ@hypefactor.com and I will grant you membership without hesitation. So, Anus, drop me a line. Really, guy. In the meantime, the following are my current round of suspects based on recent conversations I haven't had and investigations that I haven't made:

ASH:

I pick Ash simply cause he used this forum to call me out as an Anus suspect. You douche. Anus used the word "Bleep" which leads suspcion to Mr. Hamilton. Also, quite tall, which is great if youre in a foreign country, but evil here on the blog. Anus' vicious directives towards Matt might be some of the homoerotic tension boiling over in the BK. Also, his recent interest in the aggression suggests insanity.

LURCH:
An obvious choice, perhaps too obvious. His recent stint living in NYC and current gig dealing with lunatics could possibly push him to vent his frustrations on this blog. Being southern doesnt help either, nor does his height. A long shot, but still.

GREG DULLI:

Well, he HAD to hear the "You Fat Fuck" comments at least at one of the gigs.

MURRAY:

Possibly the top choice above everyone ever. Funny. Handsome. Witty and internet savvy. Irish. However, it's hard to believe an icon like Sean would lower himself to hiding his true identity on a blog that celebrates him as a celebrity. It wouldn't be very ladylike. However much it reeks of Murray, and I believe Anus is a MOGworld insider, I don't want it to be him.

ANN BARAN:

Everyone has that little sibling who just has to get under your skin no matter what. Seen here with the Kidd at Three of Cups, my younger sister could be plotting to gain some manner of revenge on me for some childhood abuse by posing as anus. Was it when I took her mattress and threw it into the hallway or was it when I used to take her by the back pockets of her jeans and throw her across the room. She's poontang, also, which is vicious in and of itself. Just ask Lurch. Speaking of which....

DOUG:

Just because.

Anyhow, back to NY tomorrow. News from home is that Danny G could have the mumps, which would give him AMPLE time to spend on the Kidd's computer dissing all of us. Convenient, eh?

F

3 comments:

ashley said...

Well, I called Lurch out AGES ago. Remember?

ashley said...

The Hype FaGtor comment in the last post was pretty funny, but it was probably just a lucky typo, knowing anus...

ashley said...

What about Hatsis?