11.9.05

Dusty Reznor

This is my annual 9/11 nod to be thankful that 4 years ago, I saw some of the worst shit a human being could ever see and while I can still see it all like it was yesterday, I'm alive, healthy (at least physically), handsome and blogging. And that alone is enough cause many others were and are not as fortunate. I think about that every fucking day, especially in light of what's going on South of here.

However, once again being proven the "luckiest bastard on the planet" (quote (c) 2005 Frank DeSanto Senior) and having a life second to none, I would like to lighten the mood by telling you all how impressed I am that Trent Reznor has perfected the Dusty Elbow and should be appearing on Raw when it moves to USA Network next month. I know this is only funny to a select few, but it's early and I don't see YOU blogging, bitch. Seriously, though, doesn't he scare you a bit? I've seen the guy onstage for something like 15 years and to see this scrawny midwesterner (now living in LA, which is scary enough) transform into the next cruiserweight champion of the world. If he can do a moonsault, he might have potential. Anyhow.

Striaght From MOGworld, alive and well and entertaining you daily.

Frank Jeffrey DeSanto

No comments: