10.8.05

The Test of Time...

This E-mail made my day...

"My name is **** and I was friends with a girl named ***** here in Chicago. We only met once, so don't feel too terribly bad if you don't remember! Anyway, my reason for writing....there was a song you had that I was crazy about back in the day and I lost my copy. I want to say that the song was titled "arena85" or something like that. How can I get a hold of this one? I wouldn't even know where to start! Can you help me out? Thanks, man....****"

I forwarded the letter to girl she was friends with in Chicago (now a mother of two here on the East Coast who remains a great friend to the MOGpac and even coordinates our musical gear purchases) and she responded "She likes the rage in the cage with the underage song! That's funny. "

Now Jeff Johnson (former aggression label boss) you understand why I changed the lyrics. Victory.

F

8 comments:

mjg. said...

i believe i still have some copies of whiteline, if you think she may want one...

mjg. said...

i did, and it was a waste of my time.

ashley said...

OH and btw, if you got into bass cause it's easy you might have more in common with FJ than you know...

; >

Anonymous said...

I thought he got into bass for the goth chicks.

- Junk

ashley said...

What up, Junk???? : >

mjg. said...

i won't even touch ash's ghetto funbox comment...

and yeah, what's up, junk!

Anonymous said...

Oh, you know, stalking you guys. The usual.

- Junk

F.J. said...

Junk is right about my taking up bass to pull Goth Girls. She'd know. However, pulling chicks in a foreign country is double points (unless they're from the same country as you). So basically, I think the score is tied at nil. I think. Anyway.

Someone named Hello says "every one says bass is easy becouse it only has 4 strings but they do not know what they are talking about the bass is had and takes a lot of practice"

Well why the fuck do you think I hired Charles, you mo mo?

F