25.8.05

Lurchology

See that photo? That's me and this guy Lurch, who I have known for about fifteen years. Though he is my friend, I would never admit that to him in person. He gets points for taking me to see 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN and for being one of the biggest scumbags I know. I love the guy. I socialize with him often, though I think he soley comes over to read my comics so he can save a few bucks every week. Any man who deals with psychos all day and then comes over to watch wrestling at my place weekly is not all there. And while from this photo it seems I refuse worship at the cult of Lurch, there are some who embrace all that is Lurch. In fact, thanks to the Junk Blog, I have found that there is an entire Cult of Lurch out there. Observe the following sign of the Apocalypse:

http://boss.streamos.com/download/xc37dr2/okgo/amillionways/amillionways_v750.mov

It's quite obvious that between the snow, the puke, the poo and the madge on that fateful New Years Eve so many years ago in Anna's basement, someone videotaped Lurch's antics that night and leaked it to the masses. What was once probably a video (like the one used in THE RING) that was passed around at parties to poke fun at some tall dude who knew how to dance to N'Sync and Britney, an entire movement based on the gayness of Lurch was inadvertantly created (in a backyard no less!)

Tom Cruise, watch your ass...

F

4 comments:

ashley said...

You know who's the biggest Lurch fan? ME!

Junkée said...

Oh, FJ, you know how it makes me blush when you read my blog.

Anonymous said...

I don't come over just for the comics. I also like to mooch excellent dinners off the Queen of Significant Others.

mjg. said...

Lurch and I have a special connection...a bond, if you will...i won't get into the details, but it involves half-naked men.