3.8.05

Take this ride to a whole other Level...

I want to shamelessly plug a shit hot gig this Friday night, so bitch, get off your Ass and get on the Ash this Friday night:

"Hi All,
I wanted to let you know my partner Justin and I will be performing live as the 4th Level this Friday night at The Lucky Cat in Williamsburg.

For those who don’t know/don’t remember, Justin and I used to release techno 12”’s as the 4th Level on the prestigious U.K. label Auk Recordings a few years back. We both have been exploring other avenues but have decided to write some new material and combine it with tech tracks I recently did under the name baye (which I haven’t shopped around yet) and release them on a new label or even possibly on our own label (tentatively called Selective Attention Records). This will be our first live set previewing some of that material in addition to re-creating some of the Auk era tracks."

Ash's fourth level stuff is super. He tells me he might also be playing some of his Baye stuff, which I think is some of his best stuff ever. It's great seeing Ash going back to his roots...

Don't be a dick, check it out.

F

No comments: