16.8.05

Back To The Old House

So I've been househunting for a place in LA and I discovered this nice home in Beverly Hills: http://www.sothebysrealty.com/property_4_property_details.asp?propertynumber=0023998&quicksearchyn=Y

Seems nice, right? Sweet location, pretty big, and of course way the hell out of my price range. And what about the owner? Who could own such a sweet movie star home in such a posh locale? Well, it's actually a rock star, not a movie star. He just had a big career revival in the last year or so, has been written about in this blog often, and is probably trading up thanks to people like Brandt and I who buy everything he releases. If you're still stumped, go to www.ashleysaunders.com cause she basically writes about him EVERY DAY. I'm sure she will stalk her way to his new address and keep us in the loop.

Maybe Peter Saintface will go half with me? SWEETEST SOUL did sell a few copies, you know...

Back to music.

F

P.S. As soon as I finished typing this, I checked out Junk's above mentioned blog and sure enough, this is her headline article. Insane. Great Minds, my friends, Great Minds.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Junkée said...

Not only is FJ inside my head, he also has the power to delete my comments when I screw them up. No wonder I stalk him more than I stalk Morrissey.

mjg. said...

alright!!! junkee complete with accent!!! (which i can't do b/c i still haven't yet figured out how to type the french accents with on a mac)

brandtgassman said...

Accent aigu = option + e, dude. And next time I'll teach you how to type a cedilla.

mjg. said...

thàñks, ÿôü füçkìñg fæg

;)

Junkée said...

A Swede used to work on this computer so he set it up to put accents on everything. Of course, we work in English so I guess he set this thing up to slack off efficiently. Maybe I shouldn't judge.