23.7.04

Top Down. Dulli On. And the 405 South...

Despite not being here for a few months, California is just how I left it: Sunny, hot, and filled with the usual suspects. I flew into town early to check out the rough cut of a certain movie that I am associated with that stars The One and current favourite actress who irene hates who lives near MOGworld despite being from accross the pond. I'm happy to say after 8 years, this movie has been worth it as it is great and you will hopefully all see it early 05.

The sweet irony of it was that the next day, while sipping tea at the Four Seasons at a table next to kevin Spacey (who has a very large head, yet is more handsome in person than you would think), the same current favourite actress came walking in looking nothing short of amazing and justifying my longtime love of her. Cheers, Ms. W.

I was only in LA briefly this week, sharing my time only with my lawyer/agent/advisor (now en route to NY) and cool as hell nephew who is the best. Thanks to Irene's moms for yet ANOTHER great meal. Cheers, Mama Bradish.

I'm now in San Diego for ComicCon and it is quite frankly overwhelming. Its too big, but the Star Wars stuff is great this year and I type while wearing my new Original Trilogy tshirt. God somehow blessed me that I can live with a hot chick, put out records, and make movies while being a HUGE geek of epic proportions. And no, despite what some may tell you, I am not dressed like Han Solo for the convention.

Being here at the moment puts my musical life on hold, but my art career is taking off. I have been asked by a new band (featuring ex members of my favourite all time industrial rock band) to create the new logo and look for the unit. I am excited about the challenge, so cheers to Ash and Ass Cobra!

Ill try and write back regarding the con, but quite honestly, its going to kick my ass until I head back to LA on Sunday morning. I will then be in NYC for only a few weeks before Irene and I FINALLY make our way to Europe for the long awaited vacation. We will hit the UK and pay a visit to the French. We will be lazy and eat well and see Primal Scream with the Louches. This is a good life, kids.

In the meantime, if youre in SD, say hello and come visit me at the Warners presentation tomorrow. i think you can figure out which presentation Ill be at with bells on.

Also, for you Hollywood types, read VARIETY today and you might see yours truly mentioned there.

F

No comments: