30.7.04

NICE...is alright...

i've been in this city for an hour, and already i've seen:

1 transexual - pre or post-op, i can't confirm - we didn't get a chance to chat about it
2 asian men speaking french - which is one of the few things that freaks me out as much as midgets
3 homeless men
4 americans
and tons of rack!!!  not necessarily exposed, but still there.  the only things for me now that would complete my trip are my boyfriend (ashley)who appreciate the rack, my girlfriend (who would appreciate the rack as much as ash or me) and my luggage, which some french fuck forgot to put on my flight from paris to nice.  you's think that since these fags aren't spending any money or man power in the mid-east that they'd at least get the whole "take the bag from this plane and put it on that plane down".  HOWEVER - me being the winner that i am, my suitcase has already been checked onto the next flight down which arrives at 5pm local time (it's 1115am now) which means that since my baggage is more than three hours late and i bought my plane tickets thru AMEX, i get some sort of make-good in the form of $$$ :)  happy, but to say that i can't wait to kick it former-eastern-bloc-turned-genocidal-dictatorship tomorrow in croatia is an understatement.  fuck the eu.

i've been up for a full 24hours now, so as soon as my hotel room is ready i aim to sleep.

i wish my friends well and i'll check in with updates of uncharted lands soon.

NOTE TO FRANK: since you're into taking advice from the 5yo, what are his thoughts on REVENGE OF THE GAY?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bro, you're in Nice! You should go gambling, since not only have you already lost your shirt, but you lost all your other clothes as well. You have nothing to lose brah!

G

F.J. said...

You are the only wackass on the face of the earth who hates the title Revenge of the Sith. The title is all the rage of the 5 year old set.

I think G should wire you some $$$ for you to gamble, but his dad might yell at him.

Thank fuck you are in Europe, you were getting too bored for your own gig, I thought you might start a band or something lame like the rest of us