13.6.06

Tokyo. 5am.

Greetings from Tokyo. I have just watched the sunrise from my hotel room. The Jet Lag's not so bad, mostly cause the trip was very comfortable and without any delay. I gotta tell you, Japan Arlines is the business. I'm serial. The seats are comfortable, the service is great and they keep it all top notch. The food was also good. One of the best international flights I have ever been on. I usually never sleep on flights, but I slept for 4 hours of this 10 and a half hour flight and that's gotta be some kinda record. the awake time was spent working on tunes, reading, and watching some flicks. I saw MATCH POINT finally, which I liked but didn't accept at all. Why? Simply because any smart man would not cheat on something as hot as Emily Mortimer, especially with current hollywood Scarlett (Lost In Translation Scarlett is different). It's not realistic. Anyhow, then I watched MEMORIES OF TOMORROW, which is a new Japanese film starring Ken Watanabe as a man dealing with Alzheimers. It was an ok movie but he is such a fucking powerhouse onscreen that you get caught up in it. He is the awesome.

Anyhow, i was able to enjoy the long drive to Tokyo from the airport this time (last time I passed out immediately). I could go on about how awesome it is, but just driving into the city listening to HF demos is something just out of this world. It's a lot cooler here than last time, which is nice, cause last time I was a sweaty mess the whole time. You are probably reading this on Tuesday, but it's Wed here. After checking in at the hotel and watching some World Cup, we went out to grab some noodles at some hole in the wall. I could live on beer, Gyoza and noodles from this tiny cheap place for the rest of my life. Just walking out in the city is a buzz. Again, everything is insanely expensive, but totally worth it. Its all first class.

And then bed at 10pm. Slept till 3, clowned around for a bit, then slept till 5. Not bad. Same Hotel as last year by the way, which means the teamaker in full effect.

More soon.

F

3 comments:

ashley said...

DOODE, that movie couldn't be more realistic, at least in the cheating on the school marm with the way hotter chick area. As far as this guy who is obvioulsy filled with cowardice getting up the guts to off the hotter chick, that's a little unrealistic...

brandtgassman said...

Scarlett apologist.

ashley said...

A. You should have seen it already because of

B. Scarlett.


Word.