5.1.06

A Day In the Life...

Just to give you some insight into a day in the life of the MOGpac, I wanted to post this slice of life between the former Stewart Manor All-Stars/Gold Street Boys. For your information, G is G and I am F:

G: You are an idiot. i told a woman to shut up the other day...that was funny...and sad.

F: What woman! Tell me this, i love when you are cruel to women. Did you slap her?

G: Just this women on the way to the subway, she thought i was gonna run her over or something, but I saw her and moved away but I guess she didn't think I was going to and jumped out of the way

F: Slap!

G: so I walk past her and she starts screaming at me "HAVE U EVER HEARD THE PHRASE EXCUSE ME" and I'm like...yeah. writing this exchange really won't do it justice, as it's stupid. But the end of it was telling her to shut up...

F: lol. iIjust literally laughed out loud.

G: it kind of took me by surprise, as there was venom in my voice. and the lady looked like a deer in headlights and just kinda stuttered a bit and said nothing (she's literally walking right behind me at this point) but i think what scared her is the way I said it probably sounded like the way her first husband said it before he smacked her around, so I guess she thought I meant business.

F: Wow

F: Could you blog this?

F: Can i copy this and blog it?

F: Please?

F:Come on man

*10 minutes later*

G: Alright

1 comment:

mjg. said...

Welcome to the Wild World of Misogyny