11.1.06

Airblog

In order to escape the post-aggression madness and eventual backlash, your hero (that’s me) quickly got out of town and went right to San Francisco to spend a few days working at the Presidio’s new Letterman Digital Arts Center and spending time with the original lead singer and family. Though he has long since abandoned the world of music and all things aggression (it just took us a decade to follow suit), he is quite proficient at making beautiful, smart and funny children with his witty and charming wife who, despite having seen the aggression in the past, actually allowed me to babysit the infant for a few hours (full success). At Irene’s request, no fewer than hundreds of photos were taken.

All joking aside, San Fran is the top shit here on the left coast. I could live here quite easily. I’m eager to return for more family time. In fact, I hear Chemlab is gonna make an appearance here in March….hmmm.

As I type, I am catching up on my new favourite past time: podcasts. Brandt turned me onto the Pulseblack one and upon entering that world, I find myself listening to that and a whole lot of wrestling news. The future, kids, and a great way to avoid watching Sam Jackson starring in “THE MAN” on the plane. Though I admit to extreme exhaustion and caving in to watch Reese Witherspoon in JUST LIKE HEAVEN but most cause Napoleon Dynamite. Lurch Ruffalo should fire his agent. Really.

New York looms ahead but my time there is brief as Montreal beckons once again for the holiday weekend. This doesn’t mean I love you any less, but let’s keep in touch.

F

No comments: