13.11.04

What goes around...

This came to the aggression band E-mail account this week:

"Hi.

I am not sure if this is properly aimed, but I am trying to get in touch with Thomas Whitfleet, and this seems to be the closest I can come to a functioning email address for him.

If it is, then I would really appreciate it if you could tell him that I say hello and pass along my contact information, as we tend to lose touch for long periods of time.

If it is not, then I apologize for taking up your time.

Thank you for your help, either way.

All best,

NAME WITHHELD FOR LEGAL REASONS"

Luckily, Tom has large cash sums on his person at all times, so I'm sure all the alimony shit can be handled. I full expect a similar Email in the future directed to the Kidd from a certain young lady from an internet cafe in Moscow introducing him to his son or daughter (or both).

F

No comments: