13.10.04

"YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE COME BACK"

I'm sorry to use this blog for so many STAR WARS related things, but as you know, in those very few precious moments when I'm not working on music or film (which usually consumes 23 hours of my day), I am thinking usually either about STAR WARS or wrestling or both. You may recall my previous REVENGE OF THE SITH idea that in this new movie, Anakin will actually ALLOW Obi-Wan to escape with infant Luke (Never knowing there is a second child), showing that there was still some good in him. I still believe this could still happen, though of course with a warning from Vader to never return or else, THUS leading to the above quite from the original SW film (aka A NEW HOPE). You were warned Obi-Wan and now you'll pay the price, is basically the theme. The movie will then end with Vader on his Star Destroyer watching them construct the first Death Star (which Obi-Wan will have some knowledge of, thus explaining him knowing it wasnt a planet, but a battle station in NEW HOPE as well). I write this down here so we can all either call me a fool or a genius later.

I'm off to a screening of LIFE AQUATIC. To say I am the envy of my friend Mr. Hamill and a heel to my friend Murray would be an understatment. Of course, I'll report back!

F

1 comment:

mjg. said...

it weird though b/c Vader in eIV says "when i left you i was but the learner, now I am the master"...he's obviosuly not referring to the last time he sees Obi-Wan then...see what i'm sayin? just sayin'