12.10.04

For The Ladies


Mennin
Originally uploaded by Hypefactor.
LADIES: This man has a PHD and is a self-admitted coward. We once bonded over our love of drama and hot exotic looking women. And then I moved in with one who cooks and lets me watch wrestling and likes good music and he didn't like me anymore. Still, despite always having a girlfriend, he is "single and available" and "looking for" the love of his life. I read this in Glamour this morning. I'm not kidding. He is. Don't believe me? Pick up GLAMOUR with that now brunette skank Bridget Jones Zellweger on the cover and look insdie. They even give him an E-mail DOUG@Glamour.com so YOU LADIES can catch this "man" while he available. DO IT.

However, should you want a real man, E-mail DPJH2@aol.com and ask for GUTTERBALL. Trust me.

F

2 comments:

brandtgassman said...

Sexy man!

fuss said...

I went to the newsstand after work to see if this post was for real and sure enough, there Doug was in all his glory. Any man who can start a sentence "As a psychologist and Ivy League professor..." is destined not to be single for long.