27.8.03

blog blog blog

Spent the bulk of the working on two things:

1. The new HF track SOLAR (now jokingly called SOLARIS in my computer). Took a long time to get into this track because I wasn't familiar with a lot of the tracks (mostly Summer Douche's 200 guitar tracks) and I needed to sit and listen to Ash's loops which are REALLY cool. I would say I spent a good 8 hours on this one. My initial version was over 8 minutes long, but as of this moment it's just under 6. I'm going to sleep on it and then decide if any more changes are needed. Then we'll commit it to mp3 and pass it out to the Factor Corp for further development. This song cries for the vocals of Peter Face.

2. Chemlab art and other business things pertaining to OXIDIZER, it's follow up, and a new F.J./Jared collaboration that I hope becomes the project I do after HF2. I have been quiet about Chemlab as of late, mostly because it's now just a matter of waiting for the record to come out. There is a lot of activity behind the scenes. I'll learn more perhaps when I'm in Chicago this weekend for Bradley J. Fox's wedding (S.O. and I are stopping at Crack Central to see the "family" on Friday night)

I am obsessed with the MTV show NEWLYWEDS. That Jessica Simpson is a nightmare.

I just turned 31 years old as I wrote this. Blog Blog Blog.

F

No comments: