16.3.07

More Genius from The Gold Street Boys

F: Rockin in havana like a manic street preacher

G: We should have snuck into Cuba and rocked with the commies

F: Why sneak? I have a new gimmick we should try: ASYLUM. we ask for asylum somewhere we cant get in, live the life for a week. Cause everything is free in asylum. and then be like "ooops i forgot to turn off the lights in my apt, gotta go back"

G: Do i like that idea?...Yes. Yes I do.

F: I might have to post this. Maybe I can inspire children. Cam can read this someday and go to some country

G: I think you owe it to the world to spread the word.

F: We should test run this in Canada?

G: I suppose. It would be easier than North Korea.

F: Yeah but thats touchy cause i know some Koreans, I just feel like Canadia is good to work out the kinks. (Note to reader: I totally missed his point)

G: We shall see

F: Do you wanna do this at Ash's thing? He could be the patsy, hes tall.

G: Alright. (This isnt what G really said, but this is about all I can get away with in order not to give up the rest of the plan)

1 comment:

ashley said...

you know, it's actually very easy to get to cuba from the bahamas, OR CANADA...

it's getting back in that's slightly sketchy.