19.12.06

The Truth about the last few days.



It was a Jerry-less weekend. Or was it? Danny and I went to chinatown and Sizzled some rice and ate pork chops we never should have ordered. As you can see above, this weekend B and I worked on the title track from the forthcoming HF album. He played some sweet guitars. it was fun. Then Allison Brown made cookies and let me eat them. Later, Irene and I drank with a famous comic book writer in Soho. The following day, The Kidd made pot roast for men in Queens and it fucking rocked so hard. We also ate cookies and Men's Pocky. Then we realized they didn't have cable and totally realized that Family Guy is as stupid as the South Park guys claimed, so the four of us (me, lurch, g and kidd) gathered around G's laptop and watched THIS:



Repeatedly. A great moment in our young lives.

Anyway, as you know we are funny people. Much funnier than most people you know (thats not sarcasm like "my friends think I'm cool", its just a fact, and even Brandt said to his girlfriend that others aspire to be as funny as I am), so then we updated the newer Lurch created blog, which I had nothing to do with the creation of, but thought was hilarious and thus earned a spot as a poster on this blog:

http://veracitybz.blogspot.com/

You can see our handiwork there. It's about the truth. I especially enjoy the Truth about Dan Hamill. then I watched the Oasis movie, which was really good, especially when Liam yells at Noel in japan about how he should stop talking to the fucking NME cause they will make shit up anyway and then talk shit about their albums. Awesome.

Nephew on Friday. Then Christmas begins.

F

No comments: