7.11.06

Avy's Vision Thing....

Posted By:F.J.

Get this video and more at MySpace.com

With the release of the Sisters Of Mercy reissues, I thought it would be touching to send a copy of VISION THING to Dr. Fury because our friendship truly began when that tour rolled into town in 1990. He wanted to see Danielle Dax but he quickly became a Sisters fan, and from this gig came the idea to start the band that would begin as MOG but eventually devolve into the aggression. In my note to him, I mentioned playing this album for his kids, and like a true friend and a good father, he has complied. Therefore, I am proud to present the first ever MOGworld Blog video, starring Avy as he gets his first taste of music that is not Elmo. This is what I call good parenting!

Also note that my favourite part is the very last second of the video when he takes a swing at the camera. The goth angst starts here!

1 comment:

vikkikaran said...

He really has the goth rock down! Love it.