3.12.05

Ego. Justified.


The aggression rehearsed again today. It was quite possibly the fiercest, tightest and mega in the entire history of this band. It's gonna detonate and detonate like a motherfucker. In the meantime, Rob at DBR reports the following:

"The Aggression's new CD, "Revisionist History", is up for preorder at the DBR Shop. $12US, shipping & handling included (for North America). 15 tracks with Remixes by Vtg, Cyanotic, Converter, Needleye, etc. The Cyanotic remix can be previewed on the DBR Myspace Page. I'll try to have some other clips up on one of the sites soon. The CD is estimated to be in my possession before the end of the year, so I've set the tentative release date as 12/31/05. CDs will start shipping as soon as I have them in hand. Any questions, just ask. Thanks for your continued support!"

GET THAT SHIT.

F

P.S. Welcome to the blog Damon (Robin's S.O.). Also there was an extremely entertaining evening to report about last night, but I think Lurch will be guest blogging. Special kudos to Irene who bought me the new series of Star Wars Kubricks AND had the magical Kubrick fattouch and bought a set that contained the variant chase Han Solo Endor figure. GENIUS.

1 comment:

brandtgassman said...

How about a LINK to the Web site where people can buy the CD, monkey?

And where is my fucking promo copy?