11.5.04

Batman and Me

Though this blog is usually reserved for the musical portion of my life, I must report today that I am a victim of false reporting on the internet. It was reported on "respected" internet movie sites this morning that I have become an Executive Producer on the forthcoming BATMAN film. While I would love nothing more in life than to produce a Batman film (and believe me this new one is going to be the bomb), I can truthfully tell you that I AM NOT an Executive Producer. I just happen to work for two of them in my "other" life. I wanted you all to read this first as the E-mails are already coming in.

NO I AM NOT. OK? I would love to know who does this shit.

I have asked the websites to remove the false article simply because A. It's bullshit and B. Could get me in trouble. THANKS, Jett.

F

No comments: