15.2.04

"Yo, where is Bleeker Street?"

Saw South on Friday night who were very enjoyable, enthusiastic and technically awesome. I think they rushed the gig as the sound was a little off, but they have the songs to back it up, so no biggie. South will do nothing in this country simply because they're songs are too intelligent and well-played. But as long as we know them in our own little corner of the world here, its all good. Brandt never showed for this gig because he was too busy working on the album. Now call me crazy, but i don't think thats ever happened in any of my musical projects before. So while he missed a gig, making him a dork, he is dead into the album, which makes him cool. So kudos, you dork.

Yesterday I learned that Caviar (complete with imported blini) is the best Valentines present EVER. Bar none. Irene and I now also possess a new digital camera. Details as to why and how we own said camera cannot be disclosed at this time. Lou Reed would call this "A Perfect Day".

Things are about to get better as I prep my return to Robin's to continue Drum Tracking today.

The question tonight that Dan Hamill and I need answered is: Can Eddy do it?

F

No comments: