17.2.04

"that lead singer is one intense sonofabitch"

Ok so no drums were actually recorded on sunday. Long story short: the mixer that tom supposedly fixed went on fire about 5 minutes after we set up. Tom Whitfleet, stick to guitars, pally. However, this gave us time to go over the drum parts with Robin. We taped it, so now she can study it and really get deep into it. She's mega. Anyway, I'm off to LA tomorrow so hopefully they will track this while I'm gone. I'm hoping.

The bad mood from that was lessed by an enjoyable WWE title win by Eddy Guerrero. The first thing that company has done right in ages. Now make it happen for Benoit.

Two things have made me laugh: 1. an 8 second mp3 of ash cursing, compiled by Matt Gentile. and 2. this: http://www.taleoftwocities.org/images/bushs_gallo.jpg

My man. I always know Barbra Bush was the hot one! Gallo-style!

F

No comments: