13.2.04

She Bangs The Drums

I love women. I love my girl, I love my moms, I love the Ro Ro, but i LOVE LOVE LOVE my drummer. Went to the cage this weekend to check out some of the drums recorded thus far for HF2. DAMN! It's awesome. She's a monster skin beatin' babe. The 4 songs she's done so far have gone to a whole new level. And this was just the warm up. More this weekend. I'm dead psyched. Thanks to this woman, this album's getting some balls.

Brandt did some more tracking on OUR FAITH, which is a rocky tune, described to me as Cerati meets Oasis. It rocks. Now, the parts will go to Leo V23 in LA for his contributions. The intention is to meet with him a few times while I am in LA to work with him on the track and to find out what is up with the V23 best of.

Work on MOG-X has finally begun in earnest this week. I'm having fun with this. I've brought in a handsome and knowledgeable young man to help me with some of the visual aspects of this project. I'm working on the audio portion of this project to get it set in motion before I leave for LA next week.

I am not a reality TV guy, but goddammit I do love THE APPRENTICE. YOURE FIRED.

F

No comments: