16.3.08

Aftereffects...

Chill weekend. Watched the TEN which was mildly mediocre except when Justin Theroux was onscreen. Been cranking out the Screen Vinyl Image remix which I just finished the first big round of and sent along to B. However, after weeks of being MIA I made it back to B's to throw down some HF. I went with the idea that I would be crooning, but B had other intentions. He wanted me to strap it on...the bass that is...and help him crack the last remaining piece of music to be written, the chorus to what is called Creation Phase. And dammit, what happens when two men strap on their guitars and jam? The magic, my friends. It's a corker. It's New Order's REGRET if Geordie from Killing Joke played guitars on it. Think on that, wanklad. I'm blasting it nonstop and feeling we got it down. We're gonna have to do more with it, but we got the demo parts down and have finally, after years, made this song happen. I'm over the fucking moon. oh it's rock n roll. You have may have heard of it. We do that here in MOGworld.

Then we grabbed Al, took it to PT and ate the real shiz pasta. Venison is the new rock.

Bite me, I gotta go keep it Bourdain now.

F

No comments: