23.2.08

I strongly support this



I won't go on too much about this. I've not seen the original movie, but I did read the screenplay which I found touching and hilarious. I've since become friends with the movie's director, Kyle Newman, who is a wonderful, smart, and sweet guy who truly truly loves Star Wars in the purest way. We exchange SW related E-mails almost daily. It's incredible how these film people don't get the fan audience. They have a track record for having ruined stuff like SHAOLIN SOCCER and other genre movies simply because while they get there's an audience out there for this kinda stuff (meaning they see $$$$$$) they have no idea how to appeal or please them because it conflicts with thier "vision" of what cinema is. Fuck that.

I support FANBOYS as it was originally made. Join me: http://www.seeya.at/stopdarthweinstein/

F

No comments: