6.9.07

Where In The World....

Anyhow. Now where? Rhode Island. Yep. But this is quick jaunt. Gotta be back for Irene birthday events and Editors at Webster, which I'm really psyched for. I've been trying to take things easy, be a little bit social, watch some wrestling (what the fuck with all these suspensions, jesus, KENNNEDY!), and get ready for the CURB season premiere this weekend. Hey, asshole, I got new glasses, check em out:



Believe this shit or not, PUMA makes them. Who the hell knew they made glasses.

Finally got back to B's last night. First, that anus took me out to dinner for my birthday, to our hang out, Dokebi where I grilled some pork, drank some Kurosawa, and low and behold who the fuck comes in for some Shabu with his missus than Chris Karloff himself. Yes, Chris Karloff. Ex Kasabian, the artsy one who wrote the cool innovative shit. Man, I really wanted to chat him up, but he was eating and thats just rude. However, that hood is a small place and maybe we will see him again. Who knows.

Then we worked on the tunes and we worked on a new tune. B had this shit floating the last week or so and he was talking nonstop about it and he wanted to fucking "jam" so I decided to indulge him. Boy I'm glad I did cause he got his dance on and your hero got to play some serial bass over this dance musics. It was rather awesome. I recorded a few parts and felt genuinely enthusiastic about this tune, which has yet to be title, though the infamous LIST was consulted. All I can say, there was a lot of discussion about maybe developing this song for the album, and I feel this could be our BLUE MONDAY. Stay tuned.

Now my dumb ass is watching Chris Benoit's dad on LARRY KING. Guts me.

F

No comments: