23.6.07

In retrospect, this was a terrible entry.

Hello from NY:

I got back from LA at about 1am last night and am up now to hit the NY Asian Film Festival to see some Hong Kong awesomeness. LA was a fucking blur. The new hotel, the Montrose, was pretty good and the rest of the time was just racing nonstop. I had a "transformer car" (Cam's description of a convertible) and what I didn't realize was that my face has a stupid tan line because of my sunglasses. I look like an idiot, what else is new. Anyhow, lots to report, but most of it would be boring for the regular blog readers (meaning: work stuff), but I saw some very attractive friends, had a hell of a meal from Irene's mom and just a really exhausting time. And guess what, your hero gets to do it all again starting Wed. It never ends...but while B is cranking out the roughs, the laptop is getting some serial airtime for your next round of ear candy.

Ok I missed some wrestling and I am now watching the single greatest performer about to happen to this generation, Ken Kennedy, cut yet another classic promo that kind of reminds me of Dan Hamill's heyday.

I know this is short and that you read this to fill the boring moments of your day, but I have to watch wrestling and eat and you're just not that important to me. Assclown. Mr. Kennedy is just much cooler than you. And me. Especially with this tan.

F

No comments: