17.3.06

Out In the Moonlight...

The Gold Street Boys discuss The Manic Street Preachers:

G: i just realized i'm nearly completley unfamiliar with their last album

F: dude, that is the best shit. do you want? let me do you a favor. that album is AMAZING

G: sure, when i'm at my labtop i'd like your favor. what album of thiers dose it most sound like

F: more like the high point this is my truth but rockier

G: that's high praise

F: its without a doubt my second fave manics. dont you recall it being my album of the year 2004?

G: no, but then, you didn't have a blog then

F: guy, i have had a blog since 2003

G: really...i don't ever recall reading it more than several months ago

Much later:

G: i'm catching up all all the entries that I "missed". ash going off on tom for not going to a death cab for cutie show is FUnny

G: apparently, back around
28.5.03
we enjoyed some Tapas together

1 comment:

ashley said...

Hah! That was funny. G, coming to the gig?