24.3.05

"TALK TO ME"


Chas Gets to Bassics
Originally uploaded by Hypefactor.
In the continuing efforts to make the Hypefactor record even more perfect, our bassist, Charles, brought his sweet rig to the cage last night to tighten up LENINGRAD like it was no one's business. It's not the easiest song, and we had some weird digital difficulties, but by the time the night was over, we had his parts recorded. We still have some more work to do with him, but it's worth the effort cause he, like Robin and Ash did at the writing stage, really brings the material up to a new level. Kudos and much appreciation to Mr. Chas.

Despite cockteased appearances by the drummer and the photographer, neither lady showed, but Chaminade's answer to a gay Bill and Ted, Mattagement and Ash braved the harsh weather to keep us company as well. And welcome company they were. Sadly, little Nine Inch Nails was dicussed, but Revenge Of The Sith is a topic we are all on the same page for at the moment. IM me if you need to know the whole Sifo Dyas thing...

Also, I, for the record now state in front of you all that I am begging you Ash to put some of the Ass Cobra vocal auditions as hidden tracks on the final CD. PLEASE. Priceless. Talk to ME, indeed.

Anyway, some HF tracks are going out for mixes EARLY NEXT WEEK, (Brandt). People are anxious to mix. I like the enthusiasm. I'm still keeping the mixers as a surprise..for now.

In the meantime, I am happy to say I secured our next remix gig today. Now, I know I said I was going to stay clear of all things industrial in my remixing future after the Saintface one I am on at the moment, but an opportunity was brought to my attention by Brandt that I just had to go after. Well, it's set. More soon on this, but we're remixing a classic band. the aggression had a small, but pivitol connection to this band around the time of the first album. All will be revealed, soon...

F

No comments: