9.11.08

NY>LA>NY



The above is from LA, but hello from NY. I was in LA for a beat this week, as I got called out there on a new project, which I'm excited about. So I stayed at the New London, which is the revamped Bel Age, my old hang out. It's fucking awesome and hopefully this place will once again be my regular crash pad. Above is the view from the balcony. It's in West Hollywood, which was awesome because then I could see the Prop 8 protestors, but I didn't appreciate the traffic that caused ;-)

Again, this trip was quick as fuck, so it was actually only 1 full day. But I squeezed a lot in and saw some of the enjoyable usual suspects, Mom B, Vik, Em, etc. Getting there was easy, getting home yesterday, if you follow my twitter, was a pain in the ass. 3 hour delay. HOWEVER, I had two meals yesterday, Bob's donuts and an Irene created Turkey meat loaf, which was amazing. I'd have stayed through the weekend in LA, but today we do the FDS sr. birthday dinner at Balthazar.

I know, its a rough life. Poor me.

No comments: