25.1.07

NEXT OF KIN (aka pathos and pesos!)


Once again, the Gold Street Boys bring the boredom during this lunch time chat. For the record, his IM was totally unsolicited and just came out of nowhere...

G: If I were to do a movie as the son of Kin Shriner called Next of Kin, it would be more appealing

F: Did you create this idea?

G: Who the hell else would have?

F: You better trademark that now and make a deal with Kin

G: Probably so

F: Hes a twin you know and did Justice League

G: That makes for good material. What voice was he on Justice League

F: I cant believe you thought of this guy. He was Green Arrow, really good

G: I could see that

F: Your love of this man is interesting

G: I just read he's coming back to GH, hence the idea

F: You love him and Billy Warlock. The fact that you can remember these people and not your own phone number astounds me. you are some kind of soap opera savant

G: Dude, billy warlock ranks nowhere near my love for KIN

F: Sorry

G: Look at him. He's been going bald for years yet he has so much hair http://popwatch.ew.com/popwatch/2007/01/daytime_tv_gets.html#comments

F: It looks like the wig is halfway on, but look, he's bad ass

G: Truth. And he's tight with Alec Baldwin. Who needs anything more

F: They roll like MOGpac at the Empress

G: More truth

F: i want to see Kin and Bladwin vs outback steakhouse ninjas from jerse

G: Oh my

F: Right?

G: Maybe they fight valiantly and only Alec makes it out alive, so Alec needs revenge, and who else are you gonna call but the Next of Kin himself

F: oh word, what a set up

G: Money

F: Pesos. im blogging this

G: pathos and pesos!

F: I'm ending it on that cause thats pop worthy



G: Word. We just gotta make sure I have a hot sex scene with Lucy Coe

No comments: