10.9.06

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

As I type, you are all still sleeping. Any of you awake at this time are either an idiot, drunk, or a parent (which is the best excuse). Anyhow, my excuse involves travel as it's back to the left coast for yours truly for the next six days. So armed with Hypefactor demos and a large tea from the Dunkin, I write you from Gate 5 at JFK.

Los Angeles beckons yet again and as last time, I have decided to fly into the nice little Bob Hope airport in Burbank. It's my favourite airport at the moment because it's about the size of my apartment and involves little to no hassle. If I've mentioned all this before, forgive me, it's very fucking early. I wanted to fly tomorrow, but my other half seems to have an issue with my flying on September 11th.

Since we last spoke, the focus was on Irene's birthday, which was a milestone in her young life, but not a # I am allowed to reveal to the public. I would call this birthday (as she has) a full success. Presents were given, she marked out for a few surprises and I'm sure her sweet new tiny ass digital camera will be used to fill this blog with images for many years to come. We ate well, and in particular I would like to reccommend BLT FISH on the 17th Street, where we had a blow away dinner last night with my folks. I might declare this a MOG-friendly celebration zone when we need to do up the fancy meals. Can't lose at this place. First fucking class. Anyhow, Thursday was the birthday and then Friday were the celebrations (photos soon), but kudos to Lynell and Roger for making that happen and thanks to all who showed up and kept it real. I learned on this night that Irish Whiskey should always be used when not wanting to remember things the next day. It's not Jaeg, thank fuck, but I've got some missing moments from the evening. Remind yourself i you're out with me.

Anyway, it's hard to tell you much when it's this early, but the best way to start your day is with my man Avy Podboy, who's dad will be in LA this week to hang with your hero. This kid is awesome..




F

No comments: