21.6.05

MOVIE OF THE YEAR: REVEALED


MOVIE OF THE YEAR!
Originally uploaded by Hypefactor.
Ladies and Gentlemen, I have seen (as of this moment) the 2005 Movie Of the Year and it is called WEDDING CRASHERS. Full review to come next month (as to not spoil it for you), but I sincerely doubt anything this year will make me cry laughing as uncontrollably as I did during this. It's a bit too long, there are some logic lapses, and it receives a foul for underuse of Walken, but it took total advantage of it's leads strengths (VV is in total Kidd in Montreal mode) and brought me a lot of laughs and a new crush in the form of Rachel McAdams.

Kids, the third most anticipated film of this summer delivers...

F

2 comments:

fuss said...

Damn you and your Hollywood connections.

Does this mean you are scheduling a viewing of "The Notebook" at your place?

Anonymous said...

or maybe the hot chick?

G